It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:37 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post subject: Au falcon
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:18 am 
Saving Up My Cash!

Hey i have a exclamation mark highlighted in a circle on the left hand side on my dash .I cant find the meaning ,it is not in the AU hand book[/b]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:36 pm 
Saving Up My Cash!

I have a similar problem with my AU, underneath the fuel guage on the dash I am getting a warning light that is the picture of a hand (with the fingers extended) and it has a picture of a car in the palm (its all a red warning light). I thought this had something to do with a broken door actuator but Ive fixed that and I still get this, any ideas?

Post subject: Re: Au falcon
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:12 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

chefinked wrote:
Hey i have a exclamation mark highlighted in a circle on the left hand side on my dash .I cant find the meaning ,it is not in the AU hand book[/b]

Thats the brake warning light, for when there is a failure in the hydraulic system. Should only light up when cranking the motor, and then go off.

1x confused Falcon..EL Falcon with full AU running gear...VCT, 5 speed, IRS, AUII front suspension, brakes, and steering
http://www.trueblueford.com/shane_el.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:13 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

-FordAU- wrote:
I have a similar problem with my AU, underneath the fuel guage on the dash I am getting a warning light that is the picture of a hand (with the fingers extended) and it has a picture of a car in the palm (its all a red warning light). I thought this had something to do with a broken door actuator but Ive fixed that and I still get this, any ideas?

Nope, thats the smartsheild light. Only really works when the wrong key or initally turn the ignition on.

1x confused Falcon..EL Falcon with full AU running gear...VCT, 5 speed, IRS, AUII front suspension, brakes, and steering
http://www.trueblueford.com/shane_el.html